Habbox Wiki:Top Contributor
The Top Contributor competition rewards those Habbox Wiki contributors who consistently make useful additions, changes and alterations to Wiki content. The competition was introduced in April 2012 to assist in improving the overall quality and clarity of the Wiki and to seek out members of the community who make good contributions to add to the ranks of the content design department.
Previoulsy the competition ran every month (or every other month) and the winner was awarded with a unique Habbox Forum award, one month of Habbox Forum VIP and in some cases an invitation for a content design trial.
Today the award is given out to users after being recomended, and is then reviewed and decided on by the Management team. There are also three more awards for contributing 50, 100 or 200 edits to the wiki in a month which can also be requested at anytime if a user fits the criteria.
To recommend someone for an award or request an award see the HabboxForum Awards page.
How to Win
- It should be no secret that quantity of edits is one of our key considerations, you can see how you match up to other people on numbers by viewing the Active Users List.
- Spamming pointless edits however will not win you any prizes, it is important to make sure that your contributions are not mere rewordings.
- Adding content is not the only way, making grammar and spelling corrections as well as improving clarity of writing is highly regarded.
- The Wiki currently has several "Under Construction" pages which need resolving, these are considered high priority and people making a start on these pages will earn themselves some extra points.
- Our current page type focus is Furniture, special efforts to improve these pages in particular are in high demand.