Hang on, we're still working on this one!
This page is currently under construction, so please don't panic while we write and update the content belonging to this part of the Wiki.
Please don't accept this information as fully accurate until it has been completed. Thanks!
You can help by contributing the information you have on this Habbo topic, but please ensure the content is relevant and accurate. When you feel this page contains sufficient content, please remove the construction banner
|Release date||September 2020|
|Available from:||Catalogue |
Neo-Habbo Revisited is the Habbo campaign that ran throughout September 2020. The campaign was a throwback to the Neo-Habbo range and campaign that came out in March 2015. The revisited campaign added some more rares and collectible clothing that fits in with Neo-Habbo's futuristic, sci-fi theme. Autumnal Furniture were also introduced.
Eight collectible cyberpunk themed clothing items were released over the month. Each one came with a badge and there was an extra badge for collecting all eight. The badge was immediately given out when Habbos bought the eight and final piece: the Cyberpunk Fins
Everyone who collected all eight pieces of clothing also got a badge.
According to Habbowidgets, 395 Habbos have this badge.
- Back To School Bundle 1
- Back To School Bundle 2
- Back To School Bundle 3
- Spacecraft Bundle
- Titan Spacecraft Bundle
- Undiscovered Planet Bundle
- Alien Metropolis Bundle
- Autumnal Days Bundle
It's the year 3000 on Habbatica and its citizens are celebrating the Neo-lympics. Will you be their champion?
When the Neo-Habbo Revisited campaign was officially launched on September 2nd, a new room was opened during a Live Event called Habbatica (a pun between the words Habbo and Chromatica, the new Lady GaGa album) . players could enter the Main Hub and go through the Mall Teleports to play a new game every 3 or 4 days with the last game, Galaxy Gladiators, being the hardest of them all. There were four badges in total to be won.
The games were:
- Space Soldiers
- Cosmo Craziness
- Galaxy Gladiators
|Neo-lympics: Rockin Robos Champion|
|Neo-lympics: Space Soldiers Champion|
|Neo-lympics: Cosmo Craziness Champion|
|Neo-lympics: Galaxy Gladiators Champion|
Neo-Habbo - Lights Out!
Aside from the Habbatica games, players could play another game called Neo-Habbo - Lights Out!. Habbos had to go through four different levels in order to win a badge.
- Level 1 - City with a Mission - Players had go through a parkour of Tiles with a Halo and Greek Seats while beating a 30-second timer.
- Level 2 - Robo Rats Gone Mad! - A maze kind of game where players had go to the other side of the maze while avoiding RoboRats.
- Level 3 - Darkness All Around - Players had to fix a broken Floor Wiring line by flicking switches and walking over some floor wiring. When this was done, another pair of Floor Switches spawned in and players had to flick those to get teleported for the next level.
- Level 4 - Faulty Drivers! - The last level, players had to walk over a color tiles path and use One Way Gates to step on yellow tiles in order to move a Faulty Warp Drive towards color tiles. the difficulty was that seats were placed under the color tiles where players had to walk so you had to be quick to complete the game.
Habbos could compete in a Room Building competition from September 7th to September 13th. Habbos had to build their dream cyber metropolis and had to post that on twitter with the mention @Habbo and the hashtag #Habbocyber in order to participate. The top five won an Alien Metropolis Bundle and a badge, ten runners up won just the badge.